Due to the Port Macquarie-Hastings area being severely affected by the recent floods, Zamplify - Youth Week Event has been postponed, date to be confirmed.
National Youth Week is an opportunity for young people (12 - 25 years) to share ideas, attend live events, have their voices heard on issues of concern to them, showcase their talents, celebrate their contribution to the community, take part in competitions, but most of all - have fun!
This years theme is: Together more than ever. To bring the youth in our community together, a great event has been planned!
Zamplify - Youth Week Event
Zamplify is a FREE event to give the Youth (12-25 years) in the Port Macquarie-Hastings area the chance to come together, have some fun and celebrate Youth Week 2021.
- Live Local Music- showcasing local youth music talent. Stay tuned for the line-up announcement!
- Obstacle Courses - two courses of different difficulty levels will test your abilities.
- Moonlight Movie- Fighting with the Family (rated M).
- Food trucks - make sure to bring your spending money!
More details will be announced in the coming weeks, so make sure to check back for updates and keep an eye out for our Facebook event page.
Please note -
- This is an alcohol & smoke free event.
- Zamplify is COVID-safe event and bookings are essential.
- Outside food & drink are permitted, however no glass is allowed in the venue.
Zamplify is proudly support by the NSW Government.
This page was last updated on: 12 April 2021