The Port Macquarie Historic Courthouse can accommodate up to 60 people and is available to hire for private functions. The hall is wheelchair accessible with wheelchair accessible toilets. The hall features two small rooms and the hire is managed through a volunteer group.
It is located on Clarence Street, in the Port Macquarie CBD.
Phone the Management Committee: 02 6584 1818
Other $31.50 (please call to find out what other includes)
Private Functions $24 per hour
Not for Profit $10.50 per hour
Commercial hire not permitted
- Hire of Grounds
Other $316 per day (call to find out what other includes)
Private Functions $209 per day
Not for Profit $115 per day
- State & Federal Elections $330.00 per election
- Commercial activities not permitted
General Bond is $204.
Alcohol related functions are not permitted at this venue.
Bond is refundable when hall is left clean and undamaged
- Primarily a heritage tourism attraction - two small sized rooms for hire.
- Unassisted wheelchair access through rear door (800mm wide), assisted through front door (step and narrow access). All internal doorways are 800mm wide.
- Wheelchair accessible toilets (750mm wide path to female toilet).
- The heritage listing of this building prevents further wheelchair accessibility works.
Tours of facility, mock trials, weddings, art exhibitions, men's choir, religious activities, meditation and yoga, school debates and community clubs meetings.
Note: Open weekdays 10am-3pm as a tourist attraction.
This page was last updated on: 28 June 2018