The Port Macquarie Historic Courthouse can accommodate up to 60 people and is available to hire for private functions. The hall is wheelchair accessible with wheelchair accessible toilets. The hall features two small rooms and the hire is managed through a volunteer group.
It is located on Clarence Street, in the Port Macquarie CBD and is open weekdays 10am-3pm as a tourist attraction.
60 people 15 people (COVID-19 restricted capacity as of 17 June 2020)
Phone the Management Committee: 02 6584 1818 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- State & Federal Elections $351.00 per election
- Other $34.00 (please call to find out what other includes)
Commercial hire not permitted
- Private Functions $26.00 per hour
- Not for Profit $12.00 per hour
- General Admission - Adult $4.00 each
- General Admission - Pensioner and school children (including school excursions) $3.00 each
Hire of Grounds
- Other $330.00 per day (call to find out what other includes)
Commercial activities not permitted
- Private Functions $219.00 per day
- Not for Profit $121.00 per day
- General Bond: $219.00
The bond is refundable when hall is left clean and undamaged. Alcohol is not permitted.
- Primarily a heritage tourism attraction - two small sized rooms for hire.
- Unassisted wheelchair access through rear door (800mm wide), assisted through front door (step and narrow access). All internal doorways are 800mm wide.
- Wheelchair accessible toilets (750mm wide path to female toilet).
- The heritage listing of this building prevents further wheelchair accessibility works.
Tours of facility, mock trials, weddings, art exhibitions, men's choir, religious activities, meditation and yoga, school debates and community clubs meetings.
This page was last updated on: 12 July 2021