Responding to COVID-19
To minimise the risk to customers and staff, customers are encouraged to use credit cards/EFTPOS. Wherever possible, practise social distancing and good hygiene at our waste facilities, including bringing your own brooms and/or wear gloves when unloading waste for your own and our staff protection.
95 Herons Creek Road, Kew
Phone: 02 6559 4983
7 days a week 8am – 4pm
Closed Good Friday and Christmas Day
What you can drop off
- Domestic recyclables – free drop off
- Separated loads of green waste, timber, ferrous and non-ferrous metals and inert concrete, masonry and stone
- Household waste from domestic premises by car, station wagon, utility or trailer load
- Hazardous materials in domestic quantities – free drop off
- community sharps waste – needles and syringes from home that are in a container
- See what items Council accepts free at its waste facilities
Fees, Charges and Payment Options
To view tip fees and charges click here
Cash, Card and Cheque accepted at this facility.
This facility was supported by the Environmental Trust as part of the NSW EPA’s Waste Less, Recycle More initiative, funded from the waste levy.
This page was last updated on: 01 April 2021