Main Content Anchor

What to do if you have a blocked sewer?

If you have a sewer blockage in your home, contact your local plumber.

If you see a sewer blockage outside the home, contact Council’s Customer Service Centre on (02) 6581 8111, or email, or call the out-of-hours Emergency Contact number (02) 6581 8125.  Alternatively, you may complete the 'Report an Issue' form below, which will be sent to the relevant Council staff.


Report an Issue

    Your contact details
    Report your issue
    Do you want Council to contact you with a response * (Required)

    What is your preferred method of contact

    This page was last updated on: 07 May 2019