Our Council crews are out and about working to repair damages and restore transport access across the region as soon as possible. Where required, temporary diversions or bypasses will be provided. There may be damage to other roads so please take care. Remember - do not ride, drive or walk through floodwater.
CAUTIONS or ROAD CLOSURES are in place on the following roads and bridges:
- West Bulga Road, Elands - road closed
- Captain Cook Bicentennial Drive - road closed indefinitely, reassess in 6 months
- Comboyne Road, from Hartys Creek to Stennets Road - open with single lane access in multiple locations, drive with caution
- COMBOYNE ROAD WILL BE CLOSED SUNDAY 30 MAY 2021. PLEASE USE LORNE ROAD.
- Ennis Road, Redbank - road closed, undertaking geotechnical assessments
- Logans Crossing - road closed
- Oxley Highway, at Mount Seaview - major slippage - State road closed at Forbes River Road
- Toms Creek Road - road closed
To view road closure locations in map view, head to MyRoadInfo.
For the latest ferry information, visit the Ferries webpage.
This page was last updated on: 27 May 2021