What would you like to report?

You can report most issues online. In some cases we need more information and request you contact us directly in these instances.

If your issue is an EMERGENCY, call us directly on (02) 6581 8111 for issues such as:

  • burst water mains
  • sewerage leak
  • tree fallen over the road
  • hazardous pollution issues (e.g. asbestos, chemicals in water)

Browse by topic to find the issue you would like to report.

If your issue is not listed under any of the above topics, you can still report your issue.