Main Content Anchor

Application for Pensioner Concession

This form is to be used when making an application for pensioner concession for your rates notice.  To verify your eligibility, please ensure you bring your Pensioner Concession Card to Council when lodging your application.

If you are a war widow or widower, you will need to complete the Attachment A - War Widow/Widower form (under related information) in conjunction with the Pensioner Concession Rates form. 

 Pensioner Concession Application Form328KB pdf(PDF, 328KB)

This page was last updated on: 16 January 2018