Main Content Anchor

Change of address details

If your current postal address is different from the address shown on the front of the Rate Notice, please notify Council's Rating Department immediately. You can complete the Change of Address Form:  Request for alteration of name and address register26KB pdf(PDF, 26KB)

Please note: Council will not accept notifications of change of address over the telephone.

This page was last updated on: 13 May 2015