Port Macquarie Library has rooms available for public hire. Our Laurieton and Wauchope Libraries also have small rooms for hire to the public.
Please contact the libraries directly for hire charges and bookings.
Meeting Room facilities:
- Holds up to 50 people conference style
- Has 6 tables each seating 6-8 persons
- Electronic whiteboard, data projector, laptop, overhead projector, DVD/video player, and flipchart
- Wi-Fi access
Technology Training Room facilities:
Port Macquarie Library has a state of the art tech room available to hire which includes a range of PC's, laptops, projector, 3D printers, virtual reality gear, Raspberry Pi, MaKey MaKey and 3Doodlers.
The 'Tech Room' has 10 computers and 4 laptops (plus 1 for presenter) with:
- Operating System: Windows 7
- Memory: 1GB ram
- Speed: Pentium 4.2 GHz
- Wi-Fi access
For more detail and information on the type of tech equipment available in this room, visit the library website at mnclibrary.org.au/techroom
Both rooms feature:
- Air conditioning
- Hot water urns with either crockery or polystyrene cups supplied
- Tea, coffee & sugar supplied
- Electronic whiteboard & data projector
Port Macquarie Library also has two small study rooms which can be booked for two hours per day at no cost.
To book any of the above rooms at Port Macquarie Library call 6581 8755.
Laurieton Library has one small room available for public hire suitable for 8-10 people. Wi-Fi is also available.
For bookings call 6581 8177.
Wauchope Library has one small room available for public hire suitable for 8-10 people. Wi-Fi is also available.
For bookings call 6581 8162.
This page was last updated on: 31 May 2019