The Glasshouse is a community cultural and business facility and has a range of spaces and services available for hire.
The Glasshouse is home to:
- 588 tiered seat Theatre
- 114 retractable tiered seat Studio
- Regional Gallery 600m2 over 3 levels
- Visitor Information Centre
- Meeting and boardrooms to suit business bookings from 2 – 140 people
- Ground floor and upper foyers available for functions, expos or trade displays
- Art lab
- Gift shop
- Dedicated in-house food and beverage services
- Dedicated in-house technical services
The Glasshouse also provides the region’s most advanced technical and production infrastructure for patrons and venue hirers.
Hiring the Glasshouse
The Glasshouse has a wide range of facilities and services available for hire. To find out how you can hire this facility and use it to its full potential, please contact the Glasshouse Event Services team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Community Hire
Your community group may be eligible to receive 50 per cent discount on venue hire rates. For information on eligibility, charges and how to book, visit the Glasshouse website.
- Glasshouse Studio Discount
Performing Arts organisations or Performance Artists may be eligible for a 30 percent discount on Glasshouse Studio Hire rates. For information on eligibility, charges and how to book, visit the Glasshouse website
- Business Meetings, Events & Conference Hire
You are welcome to come into the Glasshouse and explore the meeting, conference and event facilities available for our local businesses. The Glasshouse has very competitive hire packages available.
- Hay Street Forecourt
To enquire about hiring the Hay Street Forecourt, located in front of Port Central and the Glasshouse, please call Port Macquarie-Hastings Council staff on (02) 6581 8111. Applications for the use of the Hay Street forecourt must be submitted to Council’s Traffic and Transport Section for approval under the New South Wales Roads Act.
This page was last updated on: 22 July 2020