Responding to COVID-19
From Wednesday 17 June, Council owned community halls will reopen under 'COVID-19 Safe' guidelines and requirements as outlined by NSW Government. Please contact the relevant Community Hall manager or booking officer for further details and information regarding each specific facility. Please view this information on our COVID-19 Community Halls page.
The Port Macquarie Seniors Facility has three rooms that are available to hire for private or commercial functions. It can accommodate up to 285 people in total. Rooms can be hired altogether or separately. The hall hire is managed through a volunteer group and a bond is required in addition to the hire cost to ensure the venue is used appropriately.
The venue is located at 43 Munster Street, Port Macquarie
View Hall Plan168KB pdf(PDF, 168KB)
Phone: 02 6583 7149
- State & Federal elections $337.00 per election
Les Crisp Auditorium (Hall)
- Commercial & Other $34.00 per hour
- Private Functions $25.00 per hour
- Not for Profit $18.00 per hour
The Pioneer Room (Meeting Room 1)
- Commercial & Other $22.00 per hour
- Private Functions $17.00 per hour
- Not for Profit $11.00 per hour
Majorie 'Nikki' Adams Lounge (Meeting Room 2)
- Commercial & Other $17.00 per hour
- Not for Profit $9.00 per hour
- Private functions not available
- Use of tea making facilities $8.00 per function
- Kitchen (use of facilities stove, fridge bain-marie) $17.00 per function
- PMQ Senior's Club $1,147.00 per month
- General Bond $209.00
The bond is refundable when hall is left clean and undamaged. Alcohol is not permitted.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Medium-sized hall (Les Crisp Auditorium)
- Small meeting room ('Nikki' Adams Room)
- Large meeting room (Pioneer Room)
- Access to off-street parking
Social dancing, table tennis, darts, indoor bowls, craft (patchwork, quilting, embroidery), cards, yoga, Weight Watchers, Arthritis Foundation, Probus Club meetings, bible studies, University of the Third Age (Seniors education) and Sing Australia.
This page was last updated on: 23 June 2020