The North Haven Community Hall can easily accommodate up to 150 people and is available to hire for private or commercial functions. The hall is commonly used for dancing (clog, socials, professional tuition), aerobics, craft group and children's activities.
It is located on Ocean Drive in North Haven.
View Hall Plan177KB pdf(PDF, 177KB)
Phone Council's Laurieton Office: 02 6559 9958
- Commercial and Other $22.00 per hour
- Private Functions $17.00 per hour
- Not for Profit $10.00 per hour
- State & Federal Elections $337.00 per election
A bond of $209 is required in addition to the hire cost to ensure the hall is used appropriately. Alcohol related functions are not permitted in this venue.
The bond is refundable when hall is left clean and undamaged.
- Medium-sized hall (wheelchair accessible through side door, front door once opened from inside. No toilet in hall, public toilets outside are not wheelchair accessible).
- Kitchen (sink only, no cooking or reheating facilities)
This page was last updated on: 01 July 2019