Responding to COVID-19
As we continue to monitor daily developments regarding COVID-19 we have restricted the use of Council-owned community halls in accordance with the NSW Governments Industry guidelines for COVID Safe community centres and halls. Bookings and access to some community halls and facilities are available with restrictions on capacity and use. Please contact the relevant Community Hall manager or booking officer for further details and information regarding each facility.
The North Haven Community Hall can easily accommodate up to 150 people and is available to hire for private or commercial functions. The hall is commonly used for dancing (clog, socials, professional tuition), aerobics, craft group and children's activities.
It is located on Ocean Drive in North Haven.
View Hall Plan177KB pdf(PDF, 177KB)
150 people 40 people (COVID-19 restricted capacity as of 17 June 2020)
Phone Council's Laurieton Office: 02 6559 9958
- Commercial & Other $23.00 per hour
- Private Functions $18.00 per hour
- Not for Profit $11.00 per hour
- State & Federal Elections $344.00 per election
- General Bond: $214.00
The bond is refundable when hall is left clean and undamaged. Alcohol is not permitted.
- Medium-sized hall (wheelchair accessible through side door, front door once opened from inside. No toilet in hall, public toilets outside are not wheelchair accessible).
- Kitchen (sink only, no cooking or reheating facilities)
This page was last updated on: 15 July 2020