Responding to COVID-19
From Wednesday 17 June, Council owned community halls will reopen under 'COVID-19 Safe' guidelines and requirements as outlined by NSW Government. Please contact the relevant Community Hall manager or booking officer for further details and information regarding each specific facility. Please view this information on our COVID-19 Community Halls page.
The North Haven Community Hall can easily accommodate up to 150 people and is available to hire for private or commercial functions. The hall is commonly used for dancing (clog, socials, professional tuition), aerobics, craft group and children's activities.
It is located on Ocean Drive in North Haven.
View Hall Plan177KB pdf(PDF, 177KB)
Phone Council's Laurieton Office: 02 6559 9958
- Commercial & Other $22.00 per hour
- Private Functions $17.00 per hour
- Not for Profit $10.00 per hour
- State & Federal Elections $337.00 per election
- General Bond $209.00
The bond is refundable when hall is left clean and undamaged. Alcohol is not permitted.
- Medium-sized hall (wheelchair accessible through side door, front door once opened from inside. No toilet in hall, public toilets outside are not wheelchair accessible).
- Kitchen (sink only, no cooking or reheating facilities)
This page was last updated on: 23 June 2020