The Lorne Recreation Centre can easily accommodate up to 100 people and is available to hire for private or commercial functions. The venue hire is managed through a volunteer group and a bond is required in addition to the hire cost to ensure the venue is used appropriately.
It is located in Stewarts River Road, Lorne.
View Hall Plan196KB pdf(PDF, 196KB)
Phone the Management Committee: 02 6556 9773 or 0417 688 554.
- Commercial and Other $22.00 per hour
- Private Functions $17.00 per hour
- Not for Profit $9.00 per hour
- State and Federal Elections $337.00 per Election
- General Bond is $209. Alcohol related functions are not permitted in this venue.
- Bond is refundable when hall is left clean and undamaged.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Medium-sized hall
- Located next to grassed open space
This page was last updated on: 01 July 2019