Responding to COVID-19
From Wednesday 17 June, Council owned community halls will reopen under 'COVID-19 Safe' guidelines and requirements as outlined by NSW Government. Please contact the relevant Community Hall manager or booking officer for further details and information regarding each specific facility. Please view this information on our COVID-19 Community Halls page.
The Lorne Recreation Centre can easily accommodate up to 100 people and is available to hire for private or commercial functions. The venue hire is managed through a volunteer group and a bond is required in addition to the hire cost to ensure the venue is used appropriately.
It is located in Stewarts River Road, Lorne.
View Hall Plan196KB pdf(PDF, 196KB)
Phone Nicola Nosworthy: 0417 688 554
- Commercial & Other $22.00 per hour
- Private Functions $17.00 per hour
- Not for Profit $9.00 per hour
- State & Federal Elections $337.00 per election
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Medium-sized hall
- Located next to grassed open space
This page was last updated on: 23 June 2020