Responding to COVID-19
As we continue to monitor daily developments regarding COVID-19 we have restricted the use of Council-owned community halls in accordance with the NSW Governments Industry guidelines for COVID Safe community centres and halls. Bookings and access to some community halls and facilities are available with restrictions on capacity and use. Please contact the relevant Community Hall manager or booking officer for further details and information regarding each facility.
The Laurieton School of Arts Hall is available to the community for hire. The hall can be hired for many activities and some popular uses for the hall hire include physical culture, quilting, aerobics, dancing, music tuition, Camden Haven Choristers and singing groups.
It is located on the corner of Bold and Laurie streets in Laurieton.
View Hall Plan105KB pdf(PDF, 105KB)
180 people 40 people (COVID-19 restricted capacity as of 17 June 2020)
Phone Council's Laurieton Office: 02 6559 9958
- Commercial & Other $23.00 per hour
- Private Functions $18.00 per hour
- Not for Profit $11.00 per hour
- State & Federal Elections $344.00 per election
- General Bond: $214.00
The bond is refundable when hall is left clean and undamaged. Alcohol is not permitted.
- Large hall (wheelchair accessible, assistance required to unlock hall. External wheelchair accessible toilet, 32 metres from entrance).
- Stage (not wheelchair accessible)
- Kitchen (not wheelchair accessible)
This page was last updated on: 15 July 2020