Responding to COVID-19
From Wednesday 17 June, Council owned community halls will reopen under 'COVID-19 Safe' guidelines and requirements as outlined by NSW Government. Please contact the relevant Community Hall manager or booking officer for further details and information regarding each specific facility. Please view this information on our COVID-19 Community Halls page.
The Laurieton School of Arts Hall is available to the community for hire. The hall can be hired for many activities and some popular uses for the hall hire include physical culture, quilting, aerobics, dancing, music tuition, Camden Haven Choristers and singing groups.
It is located on the corner of Bold and Laurie streets in Laurieton.
View Hall Plan105KB pdf(PDF, 105KB)
Phone Council's Laurieton Office: 02 6559 9958
- Commercial & Other $22.00 per hour
- Private Functions $17.00 per hour
- Not for Profit $10.00 per hour
- State & Federal Elections $337.00 per election
- General Bond $209
The bond is refundable when hall is left clean and undamaged. Alcohol is not permitted.
- Large hall (wheelchair accessible, assistance required to unlock hall. External wheelchair accessible toilet, 32 metres from entrance).
- Stage (not wheelchair accessible)
- Kitchen (not wheelchair accessible)
This page was last updated on: 23 June 2020