Responding to COVID-19
From Wednesday 17 June, Council owned community halls will reopen under 'COVID-19 Safe' guidelines and requirements as outlined by NSW Government. Please contact the relevant Community Hall manager or booking officer for further details and information regarding each specific facility. Please view this information on our COVID-19 Community Halls page.
Mullaway Avenue, Lake Cathie
View Hall Plan142KB pdf(PDF, 142KB)
Hastings Neighbourhood Services
Phone: 0408 194 947
- State & Federal Elections $337.00 per election
- Commercial & Other $18.00 per hour
- Private Functions $13.00 per hour
- Not for Profit $8.00 per hour
- Commercial & Other $23.00 per hour
- Private Functions $17.00 per hour
- Not for Profit $10.00 per hour
- General Bond $209
The bond is refundable when hall is left clean and undamaged. Alcohol is not permitted.
- Wheelchair accessible entrance. Wheelchair accessible toilets.
- Medium hall
- Large meeting room
- Kitchen (not wheelchair accessible, narrow doorway 750mm)
- Located in reserve with children's playground and basketball ring
Yoga, Zumba, Tai Chi, African Drumming, Community Groups, Family Celebrations
This page was last updated on: 23 June 2020