Responding to COVID-19
As we continue to monitor daily developments regarding COVID-19 we have restricted the use of Council-owned community halls in accordance with the NSW Governments Industry guidelines for COVID Safe community centres and halls. Bookings and access to some community halls and facilities are available with restrictions on capacity and use. Please contact the relevant Community Hall manager or booking officer for further details and information regarding each facility.
Mullaway Avenue, Lake Cathie
240 people Please contact booking agent for capacity restrictions due to COVID-19
View Hall Plan142KB pdf(PDF, 142KB)
Hastings Neighbourhood Services
Phone: 0408 194 947
- State & Federal Elections $344.00 per election
- Commercial & Other $19.00 per hour
- Private Functions $14.00 per hour
- Not for Profit $9.00 per hour
- Commercial & Other $24.00 per hour
- Private Functions $18.00 per hour
- Not for Profit $11.00 per hour
- General Bond: $214.00
The bond is refundable when hall is left clean and undamaged. Alcohol is not permitted.
- Wheelchair accessible entrance. Wheelchair accessible toilets.
- Medium hall
- Large meeting room
- Kitchen (not wheelchair accessible, narrow doorway 750mm)
- Located in reserve with children's playground and basketball ring
Yoga, Zumba, Tai Chi, African Drumming, Community Groups, Family Celebrations
This page was last updated on: 16 July 2020