Responding to COVID-19
As we continue to monitor daily developments regarding COVID-19 we have restricted the use of Council-owned community halls in accordance with the NSW Governments Industry guidelines for COVID Safe community centres and halls. Bookings and access to some community halls and facilities are available with restrictions on capacity and use. Please contact the relevant Community Hall manager or booking officer for further details and information regarding each facility.
The Dunbogan Jubilee Hall can accommodate up to 65 people and is available to hire for private or commercial functions. Hiring of the hall requires a bond to be paid in addition to the hall hire cost to ensure the hall is used appropriately.
The hall is commonly used by the Camden Haven Community College for training and for Lions Club meetings. Other popular activities undertaken in the hall are yoga and craft sessions.
The hall is located on The Boulevard in Dunbogan.
View Hall Plan98KB pdf(PDF, 98KB)
65 people 12 people (COVID-19 restricted capacity as of 17 June 2020)
Phone Council's Laurieton Office: 02 6559 9958
- Commercial & Other $23.00 per hour
- Private Functions $18.00 per hour
- Not for Profit $11.00 per hour
- State & Federal Elections $344.00 per election
- General Bond: $214.00
The bond is refundable when hall is left clean and undamaged. Alcohol is not permitted.
- Small hall (wheelchair accessible, assistance required to unlock. Wheelchair accessible toilet in hall. Accessible parking within 60 metres)
- Kitchen (wheelchair accessible from outside, not from hall, 750mm wide doorway from kitchen to hall)
- Located next to reserve with children's playground and BBQs
Yoga, Craft, Camden Haven Community College Training and Lions Club Meetings.
This page was last updated on: 15 July 2020