The Bonny Hills Community Hall is available for hire to the community for private or commercial functions. Access is via Graham Street, Bonny Hills and adjacent to the Bonny Hills Skate Park. The hall can accommodate up to 165 people, and includes a kitchen.The hall is popular for functions hosted by the Country Women's Association, the Little Beach Theatre Group and Progress Association meetings.
View Hall Plan141KB pdf(PDF, 141KB)
Graham Street, Bonny Hills (adjacent to the Bonny Hills Skate Park)
Phone the Management Committee on (02) 6585 5014
- Commercial and Other $21.00 per hour
- Private Functions $16.00 per hour
- Not for Profit $9.50 per hour
- State & Federal elections $330.00
- Alcohol is not permitted.
General Bond $204
Refundable when hall is left clean and undamaged. Alcohol is not permitted in this hall.
- Medium sized hall (wheelchair accessible, assistance required to unlock), wheelchair accessible toilet in hall (assistance maybe required with toilet entry door)
- Kitchen (not wheelchair accessible, narrow doorway
- Located next to reserve with children's playground and skatepark
Physical culture, childcare, band practice, yoga classes, Little Beach Theatre Group, Country Women's Association, Progress Association meetings.
This page was last updated on: 28 June 2018