Responding to COVID-19
As we continue to monitor daily developments regarding COVID-19 we have restricted the use of Council-owned community halls in accordance with the NSW Governments Industry guidelines for COVID Safe community centres and halls. Bookings and access to some community halls and facilities are available with restrictions on capacity and use. Please contact the relevant Community Hall manager or booking officer for further details and information regarding each facility.
The Bonny Hills Community Hall is available for hire to the community for private or commercial functions. Access is via Graham Street, Bonny Hills and adjacent to the Bonny Hills Skate Park. The hall can accommodate up to 165 people, and includes a kitchen.The hall is popular for functions hosted by the Country Women's Association, the Little Beach Theatre Group and Progress Association meetings.
View Hall Plan141KB pdf(PDF, 141KB)
165 people 30 people (COVID-19 restricted capacity as of 17 June 2020)
Graham Street, Bonny Hills (adjacent to the Bonny Hills Skate Park)
Phone the Management Committee on (02) 6585 5014
- Commercial and Other $23.00 per hour
- Private Functions $18.00 per hour
- Not for Profit $11.00 per hour
- State & Federal elections $344.00 per election
- General Bond: $214.00
The bond is refundable when hall is left clean and undamaged. Alcohol is not permitted.
- Medium sized hall (wheelchair accessible, assistance required to unlock), wheelchair accessible toilet in hall (assistance maybe required with toilet entry door)
- Kitchen (not wheelchair accessible, narrow doorway
- Located next to reserve with children's playground and skatepark
Physical culture, childcare, band practice, yoga classes, Little Beach Theatre Group, Country Women's Association, Progress Association meetings.
This page was last updated on: 15 July 2020