Responding to COVID-19
From Wednesday 17 June, Council owned community halls will reopen under 'COVID-19 Safe' guidelines and requirements as outlined by NSW Government. Please contact the relevant Community Hall manager or booking officer for further details and information regarding each specific facility. Please view this information on our COVID-19 Community Halls page.
The Bonny Hills Community Hall is available for hire to the community for private or commercial functions. Access is via Graham Street, Bonny Hills and adjacent to the Bonny Hills Skate Park. The hall can accommodate up to 165 people, and includes a kitchen.The hall is popular for functions hosted by the Country Women's Association, the Little Beach Theatre Group and Progress Association meetings.
View Hall Plan141KB pdf(PDF, 141KB)
Graham Street, Bonny Hills (adjacent to the Bonny Hills Skate Park)
Phone the Management Committee on (02) 6585 5014
- Commercial and Other $22.00 per hour
- Private Functions $17.00 per hour
- Not for Profit $10.00 per hour
- State & Federal elections $337.00 per election
- General Bond $209
The bond is refundable when hall is left clean and undamaged. Alcohol is not permitted.
- Medium sized hall (wheelchair accessible, assistance required to unlock), wheelchair accessible toilet in hall (assistance maybe required with toilet entry door)
- Kitchen (not wheelchair accessible, narrow doorway
- Located next to reserve with children's playground and skatepark
Physical culture, childcare, band practice, yoga classes, Little Beach Theatre Group, Country Women's Association, Progress Association meetings.
This page was last updated on: 23 June 2020