Round 1 of the 2021/2022 Community Grants Program is now closed. Micro Grants are still open
The Community Grants Program provides financial support to local not-for-profit organisations to create a connected, supportive and inclusive community through projects and events.
Available Community Grant categories:
- COMMUNITY BUILDERS: For community organisations to establish, strengthen or implement projects that can demonstrate a benefit to the wider community.
- CULTURAL ACTIVITIES: For projects that provide opportunities for residents to participate in a broad range of arts and cultural activities that enhance quality of life.
- COMMUNITY CELEBRATIONS: To establish projects that engage the whole community, encourage celebration and strengthen community spirit and connectedness.
- YOUTH PROJECTS: For projects and activities that benefit young people (25yrs and younger) and will have an ongoing benefit to youth in the community.
- MICRO GRANTS: To support unexpected opportunities for our community organisations to enhance people, places and spaces.
Please read and refer to the Community grants guidelines8MB pdf(PDF, 8MB) and Grant Eligibility Matrix121KB pdf(PDF, 121KB) for a more comprehensive view of requirements when applying for grants.
How to Apply
You can apply for Micro Grants by completing the online application form.
If you have any questions or need more information concerning the Community Grants Program, please complete the form below.
Click here to view form.
This page was last updated on: 21 September 2021