As we head into the busy holiday season, combined with additional COVID requirements, it's fair to say there'll be times when this will impact the visitor experience. In an attempt to help ward off frustrations, we will be asking people to be kind when they visit. Kind to our local community and to the staff who will serve them.
To help, we've produced the HumanKind campaign, a suite of assets designed to be a highly visible reminder to be patient and kind! Banners, posters, stickers, print ads and art have been distribute throughout the region, and via our online channels.
Your business can join over 150 local businesses that have already jumped on board. Campaign assets include:
- Repositionable vinyl stickers (to affix to windows, counters, etc)
- A3 posters
- Drink coasters (some accom and pubs only)
- Large vinyl banners
- 'Guerilla-style' street art by local artist Brad Collins
- Ads in Focus mag and back page of Summer Discover mag.
Talk to your staff about the campaign, give them a way to respond to impatient customers and get everyone on message - this is the season to be both - Human and Kind!
You can access the digital kit here for downloadable social media tiles and posters. We'd love you to help amplify this messaging via your socials. Use the hashtags #HumanKind - #BeKind - #iloveportmacquarie.
The campaign is supported by:
- Greater Port Macquarie Tourism Association
- Hastings Liquor Accord
- Port Macquarie Chamber of Commerce
- Camden Haven Chamber of Commerce
- Wauchope Chambers of Commerce.