5 best reasons why the Port Macquarie-Hastings is the Shape of the Future
1. A thriving economy - We’re well known as a great holiday destination, but our diversified economy also boasts strong health, education, construction, manufacturing and retail sectors. Small and large businesses can thrive here.
2. A lifestyle like no other - Attracted to the perfect climate and idyllic lifestyle, sea-changers and tree-changers are flocking to the Port Macquarie-Hastings region. Add to this a welcoming community, vibrant culture, arts and food scene, stunning coastal and country living and you have the perfect lifestyle destination.
3. A strategically located, regional hub - Centrally located between Sydney and Brisbane, and serviced with a well developed network of road, rail and air infrastructure, it’s the perfect place to be in business. With regular direct flights to Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne, business travel is also a breeze.
4. A supportive and innovative business community - Being such a desirable place to both visit and live, we attract great people. Innovation and entrepreneurship are well entrenched in the local community, with a number of local business networks and support services attracting membership and participation from businesses of all sizes.
5. Major projects and big picture planning - We’re planning for growth with the population expected to exceed 100,000 people in the next 20 years. With that in mind, our planning includes delivery of a great transport network, world class water and sewer system, new industrial estates with highway exposure, modern housing estates, and ready access to innovative technology.
If you’d like to learn more about the benefits of doing business in Port Macquarie-Hastings, sign up for our newsletter Economic Development Matters, contact the Economic Development team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 6581 8111.
This page was last updated on: 19 March 2018