The Port Macquarie-Hastings region is well serviced by an impressive range of active business networks and support organisations, so there’s plenty of help to start, build or grow your business or business ideas in our region.
- Port Macquarie Chamber of Commerce - the longest serving network in our region, providing advocacy, professional development and networking opportunities for businesses of all sizes in the Greater Port Macquarie-Hastings region.
- Camden Haven Chamber of Commerce - providing advocacy, professional development, and networking and collaboration opportunities for the local business community, events and community organisations in the Camden Haven.
- Wauchope Chamber of Commerce - a partnership of business members and professional people working together to build better business and opportunities in the Wauchope and Hastings Hinterland region.
- Hastings Women's Business Network - a business network to support women's professional growth delivering networking events & professional development opportunities, mentoring, sponsorships and fundraising initiatives.
- Micro Business Forum - a collective of micro business owners who aim to be the friendliest network in town. The forum provides cross promotion and networking events, learning opportunities to explore business ideas, hear from subject matter experts and speakers, and share insights in a friendly, relaxed environment.
- Greater Port Macquarie Tourism Association - a non-profit peak industry body representing over 180 tourism related businesses in the region. The Association provides professional support services to its members and actively engages with all stakeholders to achieve a sustainable increase in visitor numbers for Greater Port Macquarie
- Industry Mid North Coast - encourages and supports the development and maintenance of a dynamic and sustainable manufacturing industry sector within the Mid North Coast of NSW.
- Mid North Coast NSW Business Chamber - the local office of NSW Business Chamber dedicated to helping businesses of all sizes to maximise their potential. NSW Business Chamber is an independent not-for-profit organisation and is the state’s peak business organisation.
- The Business Hub - a business network that brings to together representatives from each of the local business networks to share, inform and discuss local business issues. For further information refer to the Business HUB Flyer174KB pdf(PDF, 174KB).
This page was last updated on: 30 April 2020