Council provides a development compliance service to investigate requests and complaints associated with building and construction works.
Development compliance complaints can be about:
- Illegal building or works
- Erosion & Sediment control associated with construction
- Carrying out building work outside the permitted working hours
- Dilapidated/dangerous buildings and structures
- Change of use compliance inspection such as business permits
- Stormwater complaints
- Contaminated materials
- Waste management
- Construction or safety barriers.
Note: Council does not handle boundary or dividing fence disputes. Refer to the Related Links section below for further information.
Make a complaint to Council
This page was last updated on: 16 October 2017