Main Content Anchor


Council provides a development compliance service to investigate requests and complaints associated with building and construction works. 

Development compliance complaints can be about:

  • Illegal building or works
  • Erosion & Sediment control associated with construction
  • Carrying out building work outside the permitted working hours
  • Dilapidated/dangerous buildings and structures
  • Change of use compliance inspection such as business permits
  • Stormwater complaints
  • Contaminated materials
  • Waste management
  • Construction or safety barriers.

Note:  Council does not handle boundary or dividing fence disputes.  Refer to the Related Links section below for further information.

Make a complaint to Council


This page was last updated on: 16 October 2017