OLC Portal issue: Council is aware of the current issue that customers are not being directed to the payment confirmation/receipt screen when a request for a certificate is lodged. Certificate requests are being received by Council. Please check your credit card activity to confirm the payment has been processed - resubmitting the request may result in multiple requests and charges for the same certificate.
Our Certificates Online system provides an efficient service for customers to request certificates relating to developments by offering 24/7 access with the ability to process multiple certificate types in one transaction and the ability to apply for certificates on multiple properties in one transaction.
To use this service, you need a MasterCard or Visa credit card. (A surcharge fee applies to payments made by credit card. From 1 July 2019; the surcharge is 0.5% or 50c per $100).
If you are a regular user of Certificates Online, you can apply for a login using the 'Request a login' link under Related Information.
Request a Certificate
(by following this link you signify your acceptance of the Conditions of Use outlined below. Please read to familiarise yourself of our terms and disclaimers).
What certificates can I request?
The following certificates and documents are available for request online:
- Section 10.7(2) Planning Certificate - standard or urgent delivery service
- Section 10.7(2)(5) Planning Certificate - standard or urgent delivery service
- Internal Drainage Diagram - standard delivery
| Council holds a large number of development records within archive and central stores in paper and digital format. We will conduct a search of our records systems, however due to the age of a record or other circumstances beyond our control, sometimes Internal drainage diagrams cannot be found. In this instance no refund is available.
PMHC is unable to make House Drainage Diagrams available in the ordinary course of administration and these documents should not be considered prescribed documents for contracts for sale of land within Council’s LGA.
- Sewer Service Junction - standard or urgent delivery service
- Section 603 Rating Certificate - standard or urgent delivery service
- Water Usage Certificate -- standard or urgent delivery service
- Additional Water Meter Read - standard or urgent delivery service
- Section 735A Certificate - standard delivery
(Note: Urgent delivery service requests are issued within 24-business hours of lodgement)
Conditions of Use and Disclaimer
In using Certificates Online, you accept and understand that:
- Certificates are costed and processed according to Port Macquarie-Hastings Council’s current Fees and Charges available here.
- It is your responsibility to accurately identify and verify the identification of the land subject to the certificate. No refund will be issued if the wrong property was selected or previously ordered once your request has been finalized.
- It is your responsibility to verify that a property is connected to Council’s water supply prior to ordering a Water Usage Certificate or an Additional Water Meter Read. No refund will be issued if the property is not connected to Council’s water supply.
- Where delivery by email is selected, you are responsible for specifying the correct email address. Port Macquarie-Hastings Council does not verify the validity of email addresses and whether certificates have been received.
- Certificates Online relies on the internet to receive applications and/or deliver certificates via email (where selected). Access to the internet by users of the service is dependent on numerous factors, technologies and systems, many of which are beyond Port Macquarie-Hastings Council’s authority and control. Port Macquarie-Hastings Council will not be liable or responsible for:
- Any inability of yours to access the internet;
- Emails not being delivered promptly, or at all; or
- Certificates being or becoming corrupted or damaged in their passage across the internet by reason of any factor beyond Port Macquarie-Hastings Council’s authority and control.
- Port Macquarie-Hastings Council excludes any liability to you or any other parties arising from or related in any way to:
- Any act or omission of Port Macquarie-Hastings Council in good faith and without negligence;
- The failure of Port Macquarie-Hastings Council to receive any instructions, information or document by a particular time or at all unless the failure was the result of a negligent act or omission of Port Macquarie-Hastings Council; or
- Any act or omission of a third party including, without limitation, a telecommunications or internet service provider.
All matters relating to this service are governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales.
This page was last updated on: 10 September 2020