Our 2019-2020 Operational Plan includes an expenditure of over $36 million on the maintenance and upgrade of sealed and unsealed roads, bridges and roadside vegetation; over $39 million on sewerage services; over $17 million on water supply and related services; over $17 million in waste services; over $23 million on the maintenance and upgrade of playgrounds, sporting fields and open recreation spaces; over $4 million on stormwater maintenance and monitoring and over $1 million on shared footpaths and cycleways.
In the Wauchope area, we've listed below the key projects that will be delivered during the 2019-2020 Financial Year.
- Playground replacement at Reservoir Park – $21,000
- Playground upgrade at Rocks Ferry Reserve – $102,500
- Construction of the Hastings Regional Sporting Complex – $2,000,000
- Bago Road Rehabilitation – Milligan’s Road to Bluewater Crescent – $2,563,587
- Site selection and designs for a new Kindee Bridge – $300,000
- Upgrades to Stoney Creek Road Bridge on Pembrooke Road – $500,000
Across the region we've allocated $2,080,077 to road resealing works; $1,000,000 for the construction of footpaths; $650,000 to the Stormwater Renewal Program; and $18,000,000 for the finalisation of the Small Village Sewerage Scheme at Long Flat, Comboyne, and Telegraph Point.
This page was last updated on: 05 September 2019