Our 2019-2020 Operational Plan includes an expenditure of over $36 million on the maintenance and upgrade of sealed and unsealed roads, bridges and roadside vegetation; over $39 million on sewerage services; over $17 million on water supply and related services; over $17 million in waste services; over $23 million on the maintenance and upgrade of playgrounds, sporting fields and open recreation spaces; over $4 million on stormwater maintenance and monitoring and over $1 million on shared footpaths and cycleways.
In the Camden Haven area, we've listed below the key projects that will be delivered during the 2019-2020 Financial Year.
- Lake Cathie Skate Park construction
- Kendall sports ground facility upgrade
- Upgrade of the North Haven to Bonny Hills pedestrian walkway
- Rainbow Beach Sports Fields
- Playground upgrade at Riverview Reserve
- Playground replacement at Scribbly Bark Reserve
- Construction of the Southern Arm Trunk Main
- Construction of the Kew Sewerage Treatment Plant
- Bold Street Pedestrian Crossing
Across the region we've allocated $2,080,077 to road resealing works; $1,000,000 for the construction of footpaths; $650,000 to the Stormwater Renewal Program; and $18,000,000 for the finalisation of the Small Village Sewerage Scheme at Long Flat, Comboyne, and Telegraph Point.
This page was last updated on: 06 September 2019