Council forms Sub-Committees to deal with specific issues in the community. Sub-committee members could include Councillors, government departments, members of the business community, interested stake-holders and members of the general public.
Expressions of Interest - Port Macquarie Transport Network Community Consultative Committee
Council recently invited expressions of interest for the roles of independent chairperson and members, for the Port Macquarie Transport Network Community Consultative Committee (PMTNCCC). This Committee will provide a forum for discussion between Council and the community on issues directly relating to the investigation of proposed Orbital Road options, planned traffic network improvements and upgrades to the existing Port Macquarie road network, through the development of a Strategic Business Case. Applications are now being assessed and it is anticipated that a report on the outcome of the EOI will be tabled at the 20 November Council meeting. In an effort to ensure complete transparency and independence in relation to the evaluation of submissions received, Council has gained support from another Council to undertake the evaluation of all submissions for membership of the PMTNCCC.
View further detail50KB pdf(PDF, 50KB) on the Committee, its membership, role and function.
- Coast, Estuary & Floodplain Advisory Sub-Committee
- Cultural Steering Group
- Development Assessment Panel
- Local Development Committee (Traffic)
- Local Traffic Committee
- Port Macquarie Transport Network Community Consultative Committee
- Port Macquarie-Hastings Access Sub-Committee
- Port Macquarie-Hastings Economic Development Steering Group
- Port Macquarie-Hastings Local Emergency Management Sub-Committee
- Town Centre Master Plan Sub-Committee
Listed below are the current Sub-Committees of Council which are confidential and not available to the public.
- Airport Advisory Group
- Airport Terminal Building Upgrade Steering Group
- Audit, Risk and Improvement Committee
- Conduct Committee
- Mayor's Sporting Fund Sub-Committee
- Port Macquarie Aquatic Facility Steering Group
- Regional Transport Infrastructure Steering Group
- Village Sewerage Scheme Steering Group
This page was last updated on: 26 November 2019