Council forms Sub-Committees to deal with specific issues in the community. Sub-committee members could include Councillors, government departments, members of the business community, interested stake-holders and members of the general public.
Below are the sub-committees Council works with to deal with specific community issues.
Listed below are the current Sub-Committees of Council which are confidential and not available to the public.
- Airport Advisory Group
- Audit, Risk and Improvement Committee
- Conduct Committee
- Mayor's Sporting Fund Sub-Committee
- Port Macquarie Aquatic Facility Steering Group
- Regional Transport Infrastructure Steering Group
- Village Sewerage Scheme Steering Group
This page was last updated on: 16 July 2020