Council forms Sub-Committees to deal with specific issues in the community. Sub-committee members could include Councillors, government departments, members of the business community, interested stake-holders and members of the general public.
Listed below are the current Sub-Committees of Council which are open to the public. View these Agendas and Minutes online.
- Coast, Estuary & Floodplain Advisory Sub-Committee
- Cultural Steering Group
- Development Assessment Panel
- Local Development Committee (Traffic)
- Local Traffic Committee
- Port Macquarie-Hastings Access Sub-Committee
- Port Macquarie-Hastings Economic Development Steering Group
- Port Macquarie-Hastings Local Emergency Management Sub-Committee
- Town Centre Master Plan Sub-Committee
Listed below are the current Sub-Committees of Council which are confidential and not available to the public.
- Airport Advisory Group
- Airport Terminal Building Upgrade Steering Group
- Audit, Risk and Improvement Committee
- Conduct Committee
- Mayor's Sporting Fund Sub-Committee
- Regional Transport Infrastructure Steering Group
- Village Sewerage Scheme Steering Group
This page was last updated on: 21 January 2019