• Site wide emergency announcement. Site wide emergency resolved announcement. Site wide generic announcement.

    Check the most recent COVID-19 updates from NSW Health regularly, and follow the relevant health advice to help keep our community safe. Find more info on which services are open, closed, or online.

Main Content Anchor

Buying & selling property

Forms to apply for certificates, statements and copies of development documents associated with the sale and purchase of property.

Form  Description
Form Code
More Information

Certificates Online Portal

 Combined Certificates Printable/Offline Form261KB pdf(PDF, 261KB)


Apply for single or multiple certificates, via our Online Portal or complete the printable/offline form for :

  • Planning Certificate - S10.7 (formerly known as S149) (2) and (5). Zoning, dwelling entitlements and property attributes/restrictions
  • Water Certificate - S603. Outstanding balances, consumption, availability, usage and meter readings
  • Outstanding notices. Notices or Orders in force issued under the Local Government or Environmental Planning Acts.
  • Diagrams:

Sewer Junction - shows where Council's sewer mains are in relation to the property and the location of the sewer junction which is the point at which the internal (private pipes) join Council's sewer main. See image opposite for an example.

Internal Drainage - this is the internal layout of a house's plumbing lines as they have been laid for the development. This diagram shows the location and direction of the pipes all the way to the outside of the building connection to the sewer junction.  See image opposite for an example.



Planning Certificates

 Image - Sewer Junction or Internal Sewer Drainage diagram110KB pdf(PDF, 110KB)

 Copies of Development Documents329KB pdf(PDF, 329KB)

Request a copy of plans, reports, or diagrams for existing development. Council holds a large number of documents in a variety of formats. Be specific in your request and list the documents you are after, eg: 

  • Final inspection
  • Site plans
  • Elevations
  • Conditions of Consent.
DE161 Existing development

 On-Site Sewage Management - Pre purchase inspection or written response system registration162KB pdf(PDF, 162KB)

Pre - Purchase Inspection

An inspection and report on the status and performance of the sewage management system with an emphasis on repairs, maintenance or upgrade that may be required for continued approval to operate.

Written Response System Registration

A brief summary of Council records on the on-site system. Formal acknowledgement that Council has registered the system on our database.


On-site sewage systems

 On-Site Sewage - Approval to Operate125KB pdf(PDF, 125KB)

Change of Ownership

Approvals to operate are owner based. When a property changes hands the new owner must apply for an approval to operate licence within 2 months of the sale


On-site sewage systems

On-Site Sewage - Change of Inspector 

Email: council@pmhc.nsw.gov.au.  

Change of System Inspector / Agent

Owners of an aerated system are subject to quarterly inspections under the Act. New owners must advise Council by email if there is a change in the inspector or company you are using to conduct these inspections. 

 Swimming Pool Compliance Certificate192KB pdf(PDF, 192KB)

The Swimming Pools Amendment Act 2012 requires pool owners to provide a valid swimming pool compliance certificate before being able to sell or lease a property with a pool. A compliance certificate is valid for 3 years.

A Swimming Pool Compliance Certificate is a formal certificate issued by Council which states that at the time of inspection the swimming pool complies with the requirements of Part 1 of the Swimming Pools Act 1992 and relevant Australian Standard which includes the requirements for swimming pool fencing.

Check if the pool is registered on the NSW Swimming Pool Register and if a compliance certificate is valid before you lodge an application with Council.

DE132 NSW Swimming Pool Register

This page was last updated on: 30 June 2021