Whether it’s enjoying the spectacular vistas or burning off some of those unwanted indulgences, the Port Macquarie-Hastings region has some of the best walking trails available. From beautiful waterfalls, to unparalleled coastal views and spectacular natural wonders there is sure to be something for all levels of fitness. Take the opportunity to get out and explore our amazing region by finding the perfect trail using our interactive Walking trails map.
To make your walk safe and enjoyable:
- Remember to take plenty of water and sun protection (sunscreen and hats)
- Do not leave valuables in the car.
- Keep to the track, beware of traffic when close to the road and keep away from cliff edges.
- Dogs are not allowed in National Parks (minimum penalty $200)
- Please take rubbish with your or use bins provided
- For some of the more remote or harder walks please let someone know where you have gone and when you will be expected back
This page was last updated on: 24 March 2017
Help us to improve! Was this page useful?