Save the Date...
The 2018 Sensational Seniors Expo will be on Monday 9 April 2018 at Panthers.
The Seniors Expo gives organisations and community groups a chance to exhibit and is designed to provide a hub for seniors to access information about health, wealth, travel, education and social activities. For many, it is an opportunity to join a seniors group and be linked in to the community whilst celebrating being a senior.
Stall holder applications are now open and you can apply for a stall site by completing the form below or filling out the paper based form269KB pdf(PDF, 269KB) before 1 March 2018.
Organisations & community groups interested in participating at the Sensational Seniors Expo should submit an application form immediately if you wish to gain priority and in any event no later than 1 March 2018. The Seniors Expo Organising Committee in its complete discretion will allocate the stalls and program performances.
The aim of the Seniors Expo is to:
- Provide a hub for seniors to access information about health, wealth, travel, education and social activities;
- Provide newly arrived and newly retired residents an opportunity to join a seniors group and be linked in to the community; and
- Celebrate Seniors Week (now re-badged as the NSW Seniors Festival).
We are looking for organisations & community groups who could be a Stallholder at the Expo.
- Community Stalls - Seniors groups, craft, walking, choirs, historical, gardening, dance groups etc.
- Health Stalls - dietician, pharmacist, optical
- Wealth Stalls - financial planning, retirement planning
- Wise Stalls - education and training courses for seniors
- Lifestyle Stalls - travel for seniors, arts & culture, volunteer opportunities, lifestyle villages etc
The Seniors Expo is one way that Council celebrates Seniors Week.
Click here to view form.
This page was last updated on: 24 January 2018