Round 1 of the 2017/2018 Community Grant Program has closed and the funding has been distributed. To see the recipients of this round, click the link to the right. Round 2 will open in February 2018.
Grant categories available in Round 2 include:
- General Community Grants
- Non-Council Owned Hall Grants
- Place Making Grants
Grant Applications are made online via Council's SmartyGrants portal: www.pmhc.smartygrants.com.au
Community Grant Overview
Does your not for profit community group have a great project that needs funding? Then apply for financial assistance through our Community Grants Program.
The Community Grants Program provides funding support to community groups and not-for-profit organisations to establish community based projects, which:
- provide opportunities for residents of Port Macquarie-Hastings to participate in a broad range of arts, culture, or local history activities that benefit the quality and cultural heritage of their lives;
- provide opportunities for residents to participate in special community events with the aim of celebrating and enriching the community’s lifestyle;
- foster initiative and self-help among residents;
- encourage the participation of people in activities who have limited opportunities to participate due to low income, geographic or social isolation, cultural background or disability; or
- strengthen community skills and capacity.
For more information about the Community Grant Program please contact Paul Koch, Council’s Grant Officer on 6581 8111 or email email@example.com
Please refer to the 2017/2018 Community Grant Guidelines6MB pdf(PDF, 6MB) for more information.
This page was last updated on: 04 December 2017