Community Grant Update:
Round 2 of the 2016 / 2017 Community Grant Program closed in March 2017. All applicants will be notified in mid to late April 2017.
Applications for Round 1 of the 2017/2018 Community Grant Program will open in August 2017.
Does your not for profit community group have a great project that needs funding? Then apply for financial assistance through our Community Grants Program.
The Community Grants Program provides funding support to community groups and not-for-profit organisations to establish community based projects, which:
- provide opportunities for residents of Port Macquarie-Hastings to participate in a broad range of arts, culture, or local history activities that benefit the quality and cultural heritage of their lives;
- provide opportunities for residents to participate in special community events with the aim of celebrating and enriching the community’s lifestyle;
- foster initiative and self-help among residents;
- encourage the participation of people in activities who have limited opportunities to participate due to low income, geographic or social isolation, cultural background or disability; or
- strengthen community skills and capacity.
- Christmas and New Years Events
- General Community
- Non-Council Owned Halls
- Place Making
For more information about the Community Grant Program please contact Paul Koch, Council’s Grant Officer on 6581 8111 or email email@example.com
This page was last updated on: 15 March 2017