Applications for Round 1 of the 2017/2018 Community Grant Program will be opened on Monday 7 August 2017 and close on Friday 1 September 2017.
Grant categories available in this Round include:
- Christmas and New Year’s Event Grants
- General Community Grants
- Environmental Grants
- Non-Council Owned Hall Grants
- Place Making Grants
- Community Band Grants
Grant Applications are made online via Council's SmartyGrants portal: www.pmhc.smartygrants.com.au
Community Grant Overview
Does your not for profit community group have a great project that needs funding? Then apply for financial assistance through our Community Grants Program.
The Community GrantsProgram provides funding support to community groups and not-for-profit organisations to establish community based projects, which:
- provide opportunities for residents of Port Macquarie-Hastings to participate in a broad range of arts, culture, or local history activities that benefit the quality and cultural heritage of their lives;
- provide opportunities for residents to participate in special community events with the aim of celebrating and enriching the community’s lifestyle;
- foster initiative and self-help among residents;
- encourage the participation of people in activities who have limited opportunities to participate due to low income, geographic or social isolation, cultural background or disability; or
- strengthen community skills and capacity.
For more information about the Community Grant Program please contact Paul Koch, Council’s Grant Officer on 6581 8111 or email@example.com
Please refer to the2017/2018 Community Grant Guidelines6MB pdf for more information
This page was last updated on: 15 August 2017