If you see this logo displayed at a business you know that the Port Macquarie-Hastings Access Committee has personally given the premises a ‘test drive’ and that the premises and customer service are disability friendly. If you feel that a business displaying this logo doesn't meet your accessibility needs, contact Council's Customer Service Centre on (02) 6581 8111.
Access Friendly Businesses
Cafes / Restaurants
- Bonny Hills Garden Centre & Café - Bonny Hills (accessible toilet)
- Café Abundance - Sancrox (accessible toilet)
- CWA Tea Rooms - Port Macquarie (accessible toilet, 2 x accessible car parks)
McDonalds – Bay St Plaza Port Macquarie (accessible toilet, 2 x accessible car parks McDonalds)
Pipeworks Cafe - Bay St Plaza Port Macquarie (accessible toilet, 2 x accessible car parks in the Plaza)
- Sandbar Café - North Haven
- Town Green Inn - Port Macquarie (accessible toilet)
- Hastings Co-op Lasiandra Service Station Wauchope
Pharmacy / Chemist
- Plunketts Pharmacy - Port Macquarie
- Priceline Pharmacy - Port Macquarie
- Timbertown Pharmacy - Wauchope
- Charles Sturt University - Port Macquarie (accessible toilets and shower)
- Historic Roto House (accessible toilet)
The Hastings Access Sub-Committee is here to help businesses make small changes that can make a big difference. We are a friendly bunch and can ‘test drive’ your business premises for people with a disability. To arrange a FREE 20 minute Access Friendly visit at a time that suits you, call Council’s Aged & Disability officer on (02) 6581 8111.
The Mid North Coast Regional Access Committee has prepared the Missed Business Booklet1MB pdf(PDF, 1MB) to help make your business more accessible. Some advice includes ensuring switches and controls are accessible, keep pedestrian areas free from obstacles and provide face to face customer service areas.
This page was last updated on: 22 June 2017