FREE six-month mentoring program
The program includes six in-depth, one-on-one sessions with your mentor, plus six group sessions to expand your experience:
- Discover how to make money from your art
- Learn about branding and marketing
- Brush up on business basics like pricing, legals and accounting
- Set and achieve realistic goals
- Share ideas and inspiration with other artists
- Showcase your work at ArtWalk 2018
The sessions will be facilitated by successful local artist and business owner, Skye Petho of Arthouse Industries, who has more than 25 years business experience and 15 years as a trainer and mentor. Skye is passionate about helping creatives tap into their potential.
- Applications open - Wednesday 1 November
- Applications close - Friday 17 November
- Successful applicants notified - Monday 20 November
- First mentor session - Monday 27 November
Who can apply?
Applicants must be aged 16 or over and live in the Port Macquarie-Hastings Council Local Government Area.
We welcome applications from any artist or creative person - painters, performers, singers, sculptors, dancers, designers - any artistic endeavour.
You do not need to have a registered business to apply, just a willingness to grow and develop!
How to apply
Applications for this program are now closed.
This page was last updated on: 05 April 2018