The Department of Industry, Innovation and Science is providing workshops to help you improve your tender writing skills on Thursday 17 November 2016. .
Their expert will provide you with straight-forward, no-nonsense answers to the following common questions:
- Why is it that writing tenders is so frustrating at times?
- Why are my tenders not winning frequently enough?
- What are the main things to keep in mind when writing tenders?
- What you should avoid when writing and what you should do more of.
- How do I make sure my tenders have the best chance of winning?
- What happens on the other side? How are my tenders evaluated? Why knowing this matters.
Upon completion of the workshop you will have a greater understanding of how to write with greater impact, empathy, and higher chances of winning.
There will be two half-day workshops held in Port Macquarie. The afternoon session is targeted toward participants with more experience or prior tender writing training.
Thursday 17 November 2016
Beginner: 8.00am - 12.00pm
Intermediate:1.00pm - 5.00pm
The Glasshouse Meeting Room
Cnr Clarence and Hay Streets
Port Macquarie NSW
This page was last updated on: 27 October 2016